Date(s) - 04/08/2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What CAN be dropped off?
• Commingled recyclables – loose, not in plastic bags
• Cardboard – place in garbage truck
• Junk mail, magazines, newspapers – loose, not in plastic bags or tied
• Soft covered books, remove hard covers
• Office paper, shredded paper – loose, not in plastic bags or tied
• Clothing/textiles – sheets, blankets, table cloths
What CANNOT be dropped off?
• Household garbage
• Bulky trash
• Scrap metal
• Automobile batteries
• Hazardous waste
• Plastic bags, plastic film, plastic wrapping
• Electronic waste such as TVs or computers
Due to the storm, the compost area will be open this Saturday, 3/31, and residents will not need a permit.
The compost area officially opens the following weekend, Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th and all residents will need a permit for compost.