Registration & Membership
How to Register:
New and returning Crestwood Lake members can register online, using the directions below. All Allendale residents are eligible to register. Additionally, residents of Upper Saddle River, Saddle River, and Ho-Ho-Kus are able to register as a non-resident at the corresponding rates without a sponsor. Residents of any other municipalities must have a registered Allendale member as a sponsor. Please be aware that the sponsor is responsible for the non-resident family’s behavior at the lake. Registered Allendale members are only able to sponsor up to two out-of-town families.
- Click here: CommunityPass Online Registration (Starting April 17th 2023)
- Click on “Create your account now!”
- Create a username and password.
- Enter a name, residential address, and e-mail address of primary family member (they are considered the account owner). Once this is completed, press “Continue.”
- Once you have created your account, please log in using your username and password.
- Click on “Register Now!”
- Verify account information and then press “continue”.
- Verify email information and then press “continue
- Add any additional family members and/or select the family members you wish to register and then press “continue”.
- Select programs for each family member then continue to make your payment online using either Visa or Mastercard.
(If you need a NEW Badge) Uploading a photo instructions:
- Once logged into CommunityPass, click the down arrow next to “My Account” on the top left of the homepage.
- Select “Update Account Information”
- Click “edit” next to the name of the individual that you would like to upload a photo for.
- Click the “Browse” button to upload a photo from your computer.
- Select a photo saved (For best results upload a photo with a plain background and is 196 x 151 pixels) to your device and then click “save changes”. If you are uploading a photo from your Iphone, you will have the option to take a photo or select a photo from your library.
- If you have created an account in the past and forgot the password, DO NOT create a new account. Please contact the Clerk's Offcice at (201) 818-4400 ext. 200 or Email if you need to request a new password.
- ATTN Allendale Residents: When registering for Crestwood Lake, REMEMBER that you must choose the “Resident Family Membership” for each household member (under the age of 26) to receive the discounted family rates. These discounts will be applied prior to the final payment page. Babysitter/Caregiver membership can be used for a babysitter, caretaker, or au pair, however, you will need to contact Borough Hall to register them.
- Once registered, badges created in 2022 are still valid in 2023. You will only need a new badge as a replacement if lost.
- Please be aware that early registration rates end on May 29th @ 11:59pm and regular rates go into effect on May 30st @ 12:01am.
- All payments are final and no refunds will be given.
- Senior Rate – 62 and over.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
2023 Crestwood Lake Hours:
EARLY SEASON (Closed Weekdays):
- May 27 – June 18
- Weekends/Holidays, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- June 21 – September 4
- Daily, 11:00am – 7:00pm
Please contact the Borough Clerk at (201) 818-4400 ext. 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have questions.