Date(s) - 02/17/2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
What CAN be dropped off?
Items that make money for the town.
• Commingled recyclables – loose, not in plastic bags
• Cardboard – place in garbage truck
• Junk mail, magazines, newspapers – loose, not in plastic bags or tied
• Soft covered books, remove hard covers
• Office paper, shredded paper – loose, not in plastic bags or tied
• Clothing/textiles – sheets, blankets, table cloths
What CANNOT be dropped off?
• Household garbage
• Bulky trash
• Scrap metal
• Automobile batteries
• Hazardous waste
• Plastic bags, plastic film, plastic wrapping
• Electronic waste such as TVs or computers