The Red Barn is a picnic-style barn that serves as a great location for any event or reunion. This venue is for use by Allendale residents only and is limited to 150 guests.
- Allendale Families: $350
- Allendale Businesses: $1,000
- Allendale Family Sponsorship: $1,000
- Security Deposit: $250 (refundable upon satisfactory condition)
Rent the Red Barn
1. Check availability on the calendar to the right.
2. Fill out the online application (Click Here)
- Follow the instructions on the application. Events will require a copy of the homeowner's Insurance Declaration page. For events over 100 people and ALL events serving alcohol, additional insurance will be required - Click Here for more details. All paperwork and insurance must be submitted within ten (10) days of the event.
- Your date WILL NOT be reserved until all required documents have been submitted.
3. Refundable Security Deposit of $250 will be given when picking up the key to the Red Barn at Borough Hall the day before the event. A "Clean Up Check List" will be given with the key. When returning the key please return the completed and signed "Clean Up Check List". Once the inspection of the Red Barn is reviewed after the event, the security deposit will be refunded.
Red Barn Policies
- Facilities - The Red Barn features a "Prep Area" including a refrigerator, sink, and preparation tables. All facilities are "as-is"
- Garbage - It is your responsibility to put filled trash bags in the dumpster, and set up a new trash bag, which is provided at the bottom of the garbage bin. Garbage bags are supplied in the Prep Area.
- Tables - Tables are not to be moved. If they are moved around you are required to place them back in their original location.
- Attractions - Bounce Houses and Mechanical Bulls are NOT Permitted.
- Food Trucks - There is a 3-truck maximum. A fire inspection is required. Auto Liability for $1MM will have to be provided. If selling food to the public, a health inspection is required. Please fill out the applications below if you are having a food truck. Special Events / Fire Permit
- Larger Events - Events larger than 150 will need approval of the Mayor & Council’s Facility Committee.
- Nonresidents - If you are not a resident of Allendale and wish to use the Red Barn, you will need to have a sponsor who is a resident of Allendale and pay the related fee.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
|Amanda Richards||(201) 818-4400 ext. 218|